| Death to the Dorgeshuun Runescape Quest Guide
||Written By: beud4500
Quest Difficulty: Medium
Quest Type: Members only
Starting Location: Speak to Mistag in the Dorgeshuun Mines
Required Skills: 23 Agility, 23 Thieving
Required Quests: The Lost Tribe
Required Items: A light source, Tinderbox, 2 HAM sets, Armor, Weapon, Food.
Reward: 1 Quest Point, 2k Thieving XP, 2k Ranging XP, Dorgeshuun special attacks, and entry to HAM storage rooms.
Death to the Dorgeshuun Runescape Quest Walkthrough:
- To start the quest you have to talk to Mistag. To do so you will need to get there. Unless you have forgetten or not known. You can go back to the Goblin Mines by first going through the hole under Lumbridge Castle and then talking to Kazgar to lead you to the mines. Make sure you bring a good light source or you might die. When you arrive at the mines talk to Mistag he will ask you a favour so agree to help him out.
- Mistag will require 2 H.A.M. Robe sets. To obtain them you can either try to buy a set from a player or you could go to the H.A.M Headquarters in the forest west of Lumbridge and pickpocket the H.A.M members there. The set consists of a hood, top, bottom, logo,cloak, gloves and boots. When you have gotten two sets go to the Lumbridge cellar and talk to Zanik.
- After you talked to Zanik she will follow you so you have to lead her around Lumbridge.
Talk to the Duke of Lumbridge, then a normal Man or Woman, then Bob the Axe store owner, then the priest in the church and the general store owner. Lastly Take her to the Goblin House across the bridge in Lumbridge and she will start Auto-talking, if that dosen't work try logging out and back in.
- When your done. talk to Zanik and ask her if she had enough of Lumbridge yet. And you will witness a cutscene. After the cutscene put on your HAM gear and enter their headquarters. There Talk to Jonathan by the Jail cell. Afterwards go south of the stage and Zanik will notice a trapdoor.
- Enter the trapdoor and you will be in a storeroom area with 5 guards. Note that if you get caught you will be thrown into the jailcell and you will need to start over.
Talk to the guard and Zanik will tell you to get his back to face her. All you do is talk to him and then run west and Zanik will shoot him down.
Second Guard and Third Guard
Enter through the small crack the first guard was blocking, Crawl out when the guard patrolling north of the room faces away from you and then talk to the guard west of the room and Zanik will shoot him down.
Afterwards when the guard patrolling north of the room faces east, Tell Zanik 'Now!' and she will shoot him down.
Go to the eastern end of the inner corridor but not so far as to let the guard spot you. Tell Zanik to 'wait here' and then quickly run south of the guard. He will follow you until after he passes Zanik he will be shot down.
Talk to Zanik and she will tell you to approach the guard in both directions. Get Zanik to wait at the east and then run behind the two rooms and approach the guard on the west side then Zanik will shoot him down.
- After you have taken out the guards. Listen at the door and after a while a H.A.M guard will spot you and knock you out. You will reappear again at the jailcell, but you can't find Zanik. Talk to any H.A.M member and then leave the H.A.M base. Zanik will be lying outside rather...Dead. Inspect her and you will now need to bring her to Juna.
- Juna is the snake in charge of the Tears of Guthix Minigame. She is located inside Lumbridge Dungeon at the Tears of Guthix cave. Talk to her and she will tell you that to bring Zanik back to life you will need to collect 20 tears.
Do so and she will be brought back to life then you will see another cutscene.
- After the cutscene go to the Windmill near the Chicken Farm and put on your H.A.M robes and talk to the Dwarf and the H.A.M. Member. Now search the crate south of the haystack and Zanik will crawl in one. Carry the crate and go down the trapdoor. When your down there, head west and kill all the guards then Sigmund. Sigmund will be using melee protect until Zanik shoots him which makes him ranged protect so you can then melee him.
After an interesting battle with him destroy the machine and head south through the tunnels. You will then arrive at the mine again.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
After the quest you can now be led to the Mill from the mines and vice-versa. You can also have access to the Goblin Weaponry store which sells Bone clubs, spears, daggers, crossbows and bolts.